Welcome to our refund-cancellation policy page. Your decision to sign up translates to the acceptance of our terms of business (Terms and Conditions), and legally bounded them, including those incorporated by reference. It is advisable that you go through the terms properly. Should you have any reservations or complaints about any of these terms, stop using the services at once or decide against using the services at all.
A2 Accounting LTD (The Company), hereinafter referred to as 123formations, A2 Accounting, A2 Group, reserves the sole right to update this page and subsequently revise these Terms and Conditions. It is advisable that you check this page regularly and re-assess the Terms and Conditions, and your acceptance of the same.
- Company Name – A2 Accounting LTD
- Company Number – 11184024
- Address – 7, Bell Yard, London, United Kingdom, WC2A 2JR
- Company Websites – 123formations.co.uk; a2accounting.co.uk;
This policy document will familiarize you with our terms and conditions as related to Refund and Cancellation arrangements. You will also find the clauses highlighted in this policy document in our General and Specific Terms and Conditions, on 123Formations.co.uk.
The 123Formation website runs at 123formations.co.uk, as a website operated by A2 Accounting LTD – a registered company under England and Wales Authorities, with registration number 11184024. The registered office address is at 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR. The VAT number is GB 287 5780 45.
• “Consumer” as used in this policy document shall bear the same meaning as enshrined in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
• “General Terms and Conditions” is the same as Terms and Conditions.
• “Specific Terms and Conditions” is the same as the Specific Terms and Conditions specially designed to be binding on all products and services purchased from 123Formatons using the website. The Specific Terms and Conditions supersede the General Terms and Conditions in the case of any dispute.
• “Site,” “Website,” and “Web site” all translate to the website on which you are accessing these terms and conditions, including all links and sub-links embedded on the website.
• “A2 Accounting”, “123formations.co.uk”, “we”, “us”, “our” or “ourselves” all refer to A2 Accounting LTD in this context.
In the event of any Force Majeure event that fits the description herein, we shall inform you within the shortest possible time. If such Force Majeure event lasts for over 14 calendar days, either party may enforce their right of cancellation of the agreement. If you have paid for the service and expecting fulfilment, you may demand a refund for such services, from the date of cancellation.
The Consumer may cancel a contract for the provision of services and goods within 14 calendar days after the activation of such a contract. Such cancellations shall be provided only in writing. If the fulfilment process has been initiated on our part, or the company application has been submitted to Companies House (for a company formation order), the Consumer’s right to cancel shall be revoked.
Unusual Liability Limitations
• In the event of a rejection of your company formation application at the Companies House, all rights to a refund for services purchased shall be revoked.
123Formations shall accept zero liability for cases where your company is removed and/or struck off the Registrar, irrespective of the basis or prerequisites within or beyond our control, or an aftermath of the expiration or cancellation of the services bounded by this agreement in the event of your company’s failure to satisfy the statutory requirements, following our filing of the requisite forms that informs you of the termination of the said services.
All rights to cancel an address service immediately lies with 123Formations only. We shall exercise such rights in cases where we foresee a significant risk to our reputation and that of our business.
123Formations holds and reserves the sole right to modify prices of goods and services on the website, without any prior notification to Clients, Users and the general public. Modifications shall be in the form of updates, amendment, and withdrawal of goods and services. We shall strive to maintain correct prices while reserving the right to void transactions emanating from errors in prices, and subsequently provide you with a full refund.
Fees due to renewable services shall be charged at the expiration of such services and on the card used in the original purchase of the service, or an alternative where submitted. We shall inform the User in advance of the expiration and the possible automatic renewal. Such notice shall come within 14 days of the previous purchase.
We shall not offer refunds for company formation package or any parts of the same after the submission of such application to the Companies House, irrespective of whether the formation is accepted or not.
Address Service Orders:
If you ever changed your mind about purchasing a company service address service (registered office, service address or business address/mail forwarding service), one or more of the following shall be applicable;
• You shall be entitled to a refund, provided the order is yet to be processed and the address service(s) yet to be setup. You shall be required to provide the notice to cancel within 14 calendar days of the purchase date; else you forfeit your right to a refund.
• You shall be entitled to a refund of all monies paid (excluding a £25.00 plus VAT administration charge per address service) if the order is already processed and address service(s) set up. This is subjected to the provision of the notice to cancel within 14 calendar days of the purchase date. Kindly be informed that the administration charge includes the processing costs, service setup costs, and similar incidental costs.
• The right to cancel an address service is invested in either party (the Customer or Us), subjected to the provision of a full calendar months’ notice in writing.
If you ever changed your mind about purchasing an additional product or service, and the process of fulfilment of such orders is not activated yet, you shall be entitled to a refund of every money paid to Us. This shall be subjected to the provision of a written notice, valid within 14 calendar days of purchase date. Notices later than this timeframe, or after the fulfilment process of the product or service is activated, shall be considered null and void.